ConnectTel is pleased to announce that we are now on the approved vendor list with:
State of Texas: Department of Information Resources ITSAC: IT Staff Augmentation Contract DIR-TSO-3545
The services we offer include the following:
Application Development includes the development of new applications as wells upgrades to and maintenance of established ones. We work on client, server, network-based, web-based and mainframe applications in numerous environments. We have experience with multiple databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL, MySQL) and Operating Systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Android, iOS). We understand that the requirements for new applications often require interfaces to existing applications and our developers have years of experience with multiple interfaces and protocols.
Examples of services include research, analysis, requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation and support. We develop projects from scratch as well as upgrading and maintaining existing software, providing corrections for production code. We have experience with disaster recovery planning and documentation.
Key areas of development expertise include (but are not limited to):
- Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android, other)
- Web Development (.NET-C#, Java- J2EE, JEE, PHP, Python/Ruby on Rails)
- Tools Development (C#, Java/C, C++)
- Embedded Systems Development (C/C++, Linux, WinCE)
- Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many other areas.
Technology Upgrade/Migration Transformation
may be required to increase business functionality, re-engineer a business function, keep current with vendor upgrades or when upgrading existing technology. Technology Transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology either with or without new business functionality or it may include introducing new technology into the enterprise. Technology Upgrade/Migration may also include providing website content accessibility compliance.
Examples of included services: assessments of the current application portfolio, evaluation of the technology assets before beginning technology transformation and business case development for justification of an initiative. Also included are: technology transformations, which may include, appropriate Return on Investment (ROI), benchmarks and milestones. The following activities may also be included: planning, analysis, requirements development, proof of concept, deployment, implementation, integration, remediation, data migration, documentation, application programming and support services, training and support.
Our DIR Contract Number is DIR-TSO-3545
When you have a need for deliverable-based services within one of the technology categories listed above, the following process should be followed:
1) Draft an initial Statement of Work (SOW) and submit to ConnectTel. SOWs may be transmitted in a variety of ways including email, fax and regular mail. Each SOW, which should be unique and distinct for each project, must describe the deliverables, the acceptance criteria and the service levels. For further clarification on the minimum requirements expected when describing deliverables, acceptance criteria and service levels, click here to download the SOW submission process (PowerPoint file).
2) ConnectTel will complete the SOW and return to the Customer, who may then negotiate pricing in accordance with the SOW.
3) If the sides reach an agreement, project requirements and pricing are to be memorialized by a final SOW that is signed by the authorized representative of both parties. The value of any one SOW may not exceed $10 million, including all renewals, extensions and change orders.
4) Customer is to issue a purchase order (PO) based on the negotiated specifications in accordance with the SOW. Customer may request a purchase order from their accounts payables department and submit to ConnectTel Inc. Please reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-3545. Please email purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512-918-0449.
5) Vendor may now begin work upon receipt of a signed Purchased order from customer.
6) Vendor is to invoice the Customer per the Standard Terms and Conditions agreed upon in the ITSAC contract # DIR-TSO-3545 and the signed SOW.
7) For more information on the DIR program, please visit the DIR Cooperative Contracts program website.
If you have questions please contact Kannan Kaliyur at this link. Or, you may phone us at or 512-338-1111 ext 101.